Using LawDocsXpress services gives your a strategic advantage..
- Support services of big law without the related expense.
- 24/7/365 coverage without paying premiums for evening, weekends, or holidays.
- All jobs performed "on-demand" without long term commitments.
- Dedicated teams of experienced, US based legal personnel trained in the attorneys' requirements.
- Providers assigned to attorneys based on practice area, enabling conflict checks.
- Save 50% to 80% compared to in-house employee costs.
- LDX draws from a nationwide talent pool, ensuring quality and enabling business continuity.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We selected LawDocsXpress because of their high quality service, proven track record at handling word processing for large firms, and patent-pending conflicts-checks process.
Office Administrator-Orlando, GrayRobinson PA
LawDocsXpress uses an innovative approach to check conflicts and match staff to attorneys. I have personally recommended their services to other law firms.
Chris Stouder, Managing Partner, Haight, Brown & Bonesteel LLP
LawDocsXpress has enabled us to normalize workloads in areas where we have had specific needs as well as improve our overall support staff effieciency.
Jasmine Young, Executive Director, Murchison &
Stay current with best practices and trending topics for productivity improvement and outsourcing for legal professionals.
The Best Performance in a Supporting Role Is... Your Outsourced Team
As moviegoers, we're always impressed when an actor or actress reveals a Broadway-style singing voice or the ability to nail it with the foreign accent. As business people, we can benefit from seeking out hidden talents in our vendors.
We know that outsourcing can add value to companies, reduce expenses, increase profitability and improve workflow efficiencies. But you may be surprised to learn some of the hidden benefits.MORE >
POP QUIZ: How Productive is your Law Firm?
Is your law firm staffed properly? The answer may surprise you. Most firms use the wrong indicators to assess their staffing needs, resulting in overstaffing, inflated labor and facility costs, and record lows in employee morale. The main culprit? Confusing utilization rates and productivity rates. Utilization is the percent of an individual's actual work output time compared to the potential time available to perform the work. Productivity is the measure of an individual's ability to complete a specific task relative to a standard or benchmark.MORE >